[Geany] How to remove basic file templates

[Geany] How to remove basic file templates

Daniel Milde
Hi,
I was trying to fully customize file templates and found out that I am
unable to remove some templates from menu (new from template).

I tried deleting of correspondent .conf/geany/templates and commenting
lines in filetype_extensions.conf but nothing helps.

Is there any way how to remove/disable basic file templates?

Thanks

Best regards
Daniel

Re: [Geany] How to remove basic file templates

Nick Treleaven
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:47:14 +0200
Daniel Milde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was trying to fully customize file templates and found out that I am
> unable to remove some templates from menu (new from template).
>
> I tried deleting of correspondent .conf/geany/templates and commenting
> lines in filetype_extensions.conf but nothing helps.
>
> Is there any way how to remove/disable basic file templates?

I think you can do this in the SVN version but not the 0.18 release
IIRC. In that release they are regenerated if missing.

Regards,
Nick