[Geany] Text Wrap

Vinicius Massuchetto
Hi!

I know it's been a while, but did any implementation come from this?
http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2009-January/004144.html

Apart from the excellent Ctrl+J command, is there any way of auto
wrapping text as long as it's typed, instead of asking to wrap it?

Thanks.
--
Vinicius Massuchetto

Re: [Geany] Text Wrap

Dominic Hopf
Am Montag, den 01.11.2010, 20:07 -0200 schrieb Vinicius Massuchetto:
> Hi!
>
> I know it's been a while, but did any implementation come from this?
> http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2009-January/004144.html
>
> Apart from the excellent Ctrl+J command, is there any way of auto
> wrapping text as long as it's typed, instead of asking to wrap it?
>
> Thanks.

Not that I'd knew.

--
Dominic Hopf <[hidden email]>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D

Re: [Geany] Text Wrap

Nick Treleaven
On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:07:40 -0200
Vinicius Massuchetto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know it's been a while, but did any implementation come from this?
> http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2009-January/004144.html
>
> Apart from the excellent Ctrl+J command, is there any way of auto
> wrapping text as long as it's typed, instead of asking to wrap it?

Only Document->Line Breaking. It needs improvement though - added to
TODO list.

Nick

Re: [Geany] Text Wrap

Vinicius Massuchetto
2010/11/2 Nick Treleaven <[hidden email]>:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:07:40 -0200
> Vinicius Massuchetto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I know it's been a while, but did any implementation come from this?
>> http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2009-January/004144.html
>>
>> Apart from the excellent Ctrl+J command, is there any way of auto
>> wrapping text as long as it's typed, instead of asking to wrap it?
>
> Only Document->Line Breaking. It needs improvement though - added to
> TODO list.

Let me know if there's any ticket opened. I would help with that.

--
Vinicius Massuchetto