[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.28 is out!

Colomban Wendling
We are happy to announce a new release of Geany!

For a comprehensive list of changes please see:
https://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes

Some highlights:

 * Improve support for GTK 3.20.
 * Fix type name coloring when types change (Jiří Techet).
 * Fix undo of line end type change (Jiří Techet).
 * Update Scintilla to version 3.6.6.
 * Improve Goto Symbol popup contents (Jiří Techet).
 * Treat `.h` headers as C++ by default (Jiří Techet).
 * Improve symbols for Ruby.
 * Update translations: ca, de, el, es, fr, it, ja, lt, pt, ru, sk, tr,
                        zh_CN.

We want to thank all developers, translators and everyone who
contributed to this release with patches, feedback, bug reports and so
on.  Thank you!

As usual, all downloads can be found on
https://www.geany.org/Download/Releases.

- Colomban

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany 1.28 is out!

Abel
Great!

Is there any ppa for getting last releases of Geany directly from apt? It looks like https://launchpad.net/~geany-dev/+archive/ubuntu/ppa is outdated.

Saludos,

                                                       Abel.

On 10 July 2016 at 15:56, Colomban Wendling <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Lex Trotman
I'm sure it will be updated when its maintainer gets time.