[Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

Lex Trotman
As Geany seems to have plateaued at the pinnacle of conventional IDE
technologies, this announcement is to begin the process of converting
Geany to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain incremental
traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive solutions to
re-imagine development workflows.

Through cloud solutions the benefits of Dev-Ops innovations can result
in increased iteration rates for greater productivity through metrics,
instant deployment and flexible capacity visibility.

Further the insights into development technologies revealed by the
application of big data analytics can empower decisions optimising
real-time development imperatives.  Utilising variations of such
technologies as Haddoop map-reduce customised for the development
environment it allows deployment of a Geany first: code-reduce a new
paradigm for the data age.

The cloud mechanics will remove the workflow roadblocks of the current
Github based "yesterday" methodologies with complex tools and such
negative concepts as "testing", instead enabling social media
contributions to integrate with crowd coding benefits, turning Tweets
into commits.

Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
today (1 April 2016)

Regards
Lex
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

Little Girl
Hey there,

Lex Trotman wrote:

> As Geany seems to have plateaued at the pinnacle of conventional IDE
> technologies, this announcement is to begin the process of
> converting Geany to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain
> incremental traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive
> solutions to re-imagine development workflows.

[SNIP]

> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
> today (1 April 2016)

LOL! (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

Robert Fekete
Great news :))

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:01 AM, Little Girl <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey there,

Lex Trotman wrote:

> As Geany seems to have plateaued at the pinnacle of conventional IDE
> technologies, this announcement is to begin the process of
> converting Geany to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain
> incremental traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive
> solutions to re-imagine development workflows.

[SNIP]

> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
> today (1 April 2016)

LOL! (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

Oliver Krystal
In reply to this post by Lex Trotman
Geany Cloud?  Let's make it rain :D

On 03/31/2016 09:39 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:

> As Geany seems to have plateaued at the pinnacle of conventional IDE
> technologies, this announcement is to begin the process of converting
> Geany to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain incremental
> traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive solutions to
> re-imagine development workflows.
>
> Through cloud solutions the benefits of Dev-Ops innovations can result
> in increased iteration rates for greater productivity through metrics,
> instant deployment and flexible capacity visibility.
>
> Further the insights into development technologies revealed by the
> application of big data analytics can empower decisions optimising
> real-time development imperatives.  Utilising variations of such
> technologies as Haddoop map-reduce customised for the development
> environment it allows deployment of a Geany first: code-reduce a new
> paradigm for the data age.
>
> The cloud mechanics will remove the workflow roadblocks of the current
> Github based "yesterday" methodologies with complex tools and such
> negative concepts as "testing", instead enabling social media
> contributions to integrate with crowd coding benefits, turning Tweets
> into commits.
>
> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
> today (1 April 2016)
>
> Regards
> Lex
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
ken
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

ken
Geary to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain incremental
traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive solutions to
 re-imagine development workflows.

Now, what does that mean in English ???




----- Original Message -----
From: "Oliver Krystal" <[hidden email]>; "Oliver Krystal"
<[hidden email]>
To: "Geany general discussion list" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project


> Geany Cloud?  Let's make it rain :D
>
> On 03/31/2016 09:39 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
>> As Geany seems to have plateaued at the pinnacle of conventional IDE
>> technologies, this announcement is to begin the process of converting
>> Geany to leverage hybrid cloud technologies to gain incremental
>> traction through utilisation of innovative cognitive solutions to
>> re-imagine development workflows.
>>
>> Through cloud solutions the benefits of Dev-Ops innovations can result
>> in increased iteration rates for greater productivity through metrics,
>> instant deployment and flexible capacity visibility.
>>
>> Further the insights into development technologies revealed by the
>> application of big data analytics can empower decisions optimising
>> real-time development imperatives.  Utilising variations of such
>> technologies as Haddoop map-reduce customised for the development
>> environment it allows deployment of a Geany first: code-reduce a new
>> paradigm for the data age.
>>
>> The cloud mechanics will remove the workflow roadblocks of the current
>> Github based "yesterday" methodologies with complex tools and such
>> negative concepts as "testing", instead enabling social media
>> contributions to integrate with crowd coding benefits, turning Tweets
>> into commits.
>>
>> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
>> today (1 April 2016)
>>
>> Regards
>> Lex
>> _______________________________________________
>> Users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

James Brierley
In reply to this post by Lex Trotman
On 01/04/16 03:39, Lex Trotman wrote:
> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
> today (1 April 2016)

As a proponent of potential-oriented whole-track development and its
potential to transform the n-ary code-developer dynamic, I
wholeheartedly commit to this exciting pivot towards a hybrid cloud
strategy going forward. While legacy platforms attempt to boil the ocean
through their high levels of exposure to volatile and linear
methodologies such as revision control and bug reporting, a
service-oriented cognitive rebalancing of software development is
gaining rapid traction in the post-Charlie Hebdo age and it is past time
to disrupt the IDE industry by expanding into the realm of HAAS (Hacking
As a Service) which promises logarithmic growth in productivity and
profit among tier-3 organizations. I congratulate the Geany developers
on their recognition of this bold new vision and commit to pre-prepare
for the rapid expansion of this innovative angle on the scripting of
computer code for the 21st century and beyond.

--
   * *
  *   *  True patriots are the people willing
*     * to save their country from itself.
*     * VOTE TO REMAIN ON 2016-06-27.
  *   *
   * *
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.geany.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Loading...