[Geany-Users] Clojure Files in Geany

Amir Teymuri
Hello,
When i open a clojure file the filetype at the bottom of the window is set to filetype:None. I am using Geany version 1.25 and thought from the release informations that clojure files are supported there also. How can i activate the clojure filetype and run clojure files?

Regards,
AT.

Re: [Geany-Users] Clojure Files in Geany

Abel

I think clojure it's supported since last versions of Geany.

Update to Geany 1.27 and retry ;)

On Apr 24, 2016 11:57 AM, "Amir Teymuri" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
When i open a clojure file the filetype at the bottom of the window is set to filetype:None. I am using Geany version 1.25 and thought from the release informations that clojure files are supported there also. How can i activate the clojure filetype and run clojure files?

Regards,
AT.

Re: [Geany-Users] Clojure Files in Geany

Lex Trotman
The clojure filetype was included in 2013, so I think its in 1.25, so
you should be able to select the filetype menu->document->set
filetype->programming languages->clojure but the extensions were
overlooked for detecting it automatically, added recently, you could
make the change yourself
https://github.com/geany/geany/commit/f3a5dd609a51cbb0921d020b32a3778e24bf52e4