[Geany-Users] Execute command window in Windows

[Geany-Users] Execute command window in Windows

gkomorowski
Hello,
    How do you modify the properties of the command (cmd) window that is opened in Windows when the Execute command is executed. In particular I want to change the font size (old eyes).
Thanks,
George

Avast logo

Re: [Geany-Users] Execute command window in Windows

Matthew Brush-2
On 2016-11-08 10:39 AM, gkomorowski wrote:
> Hello,
>     How do you modify the properties of the command (cmd) window that is
> opened in Windows when the Execute command is executed. In particular I
> want to change the font size (old eyes).
> Thanks,
> George

Hi,

I think you just right click on the title bar and choose Properties. You
might have to choose "Defaults" instead if the settings won't stick, but
it will probably change the normal (outside of Geany) command prompt as
well.

Regards,
Matthew Brush

Re: [Geany-Users] Execute command window in Windows

gkomorowski
     Thanks, that was it. I needed to choose the correct combination of
properties to allow the the changing the font. When I selected the TT
font I was able to make the adjustments that I needed.
     Thanks again.
-George

     On 11/8/2016 6:51 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:

> On 2016-11-08 10:39 AM, gkomorowski wrote:
>> Hello,
>>     How do you modify the properties of the command (cmd) window that is
>> opened in Windows when the Execute command is executed. In particular I
>> want to change the font size (old eyes).
>> Thanks,
>> George
>>

> Hi,
>
> I think you just right click on the title bar and choose Properties.
> You might have to choose "Defaults" instead if the settings won't
> stick, but it will probably change the normal (outside of Geany)
> command prompt as well.
>
> Regards,
> Matthew Brush

---