[Geany-Users] Geany and CommonLisp

Amir Teymuri

Has anyone experiences with setting up Geany as IDE for commonlisp? I have sbcl installed, this is the output of whereis sbcl:

sbcl: /usr/bin/sbcl /usr/lib/sbcl /etc/sbcl.rc /usr/share/man/man1/sbcl.1.gz

However when i run a program with F5 in Geany i get this in the terminal seeming it searches for clisp:

/tmp/geany_run_script_9ZR2LY.sh: 7: /tmp/geany_run_script_9ZR2LY.sh: clisp: not found

More over the indentation is also deactivated when in the lisp mode. Can anyone help?

I am using Ubuntu-studio.

Re: [Geany-Users] Geany and CommonLisp

Lex Trotman
You need to set the build command to run sbcl.