[Geany-Users] Geany as Lisp Editor

Amir Teymuri
I am using geany, i have installed clisp on ubuntu and can run the
programm.cl with F5, it all works. But i was wondering if one could make
a nicer lisp-editor out of geany: at the moment there is no indentation
and no possibility to evaluate forms and expressions individually (not
the whole programm if one needs to check only a single function or
s-expression).

Thanks and regards,
Amir

Re: [Geany-Users] Geany as Lisp Editor

Lex Trotman
You can run a lisp repl in the terminal and execute the selection in
it by Menu->Edit->Commands->Send to terminal.  It has no default
keybinding, but you can of course bind one yourself.

I don't think Geany's indent modes match any of the lisp conventions.