[Geany-Users] Hiding lines in current file

[Geany-Users] Hiding lines in current file

Maurice
I have only recently discovered Geany on the SystemRescueCD as a means of
making changes to system files during a 'rescue' mission, and rather like the
look of it.

The first use I contemplated was as follows:

  Given a configuration file (refind.conf) containing many lines of
information - all as 'commented' lines (beginning with the character "#") but-
with some selected entries that have been uncommented, how can I persuade
geany to show ONLY the uncommented lines?

[My first look at that config file showed all the commented lines in red.
   So - in effect - I want all red lines to be hidden from view - with a way
of unhiding them when required].

I have  suspicion (and hope) that geany can do this...

Many thanks!
--
/\/\aurice Batey   (Retired in Hampshire, UK)
           Using Linux Mageia-5 and helping check out Mageia-6 candidate