[Geany-Users] How do I un-subscribe to this list?

[Geany-Users] How do I un-subscribe to this list?

dave boland
There is no link in the body of the email, or any obvious way on the web
page.  We are not using Geany for java, so there is no need to be part
of the list.

Thanks,
Dave
--
  dave boland

http://www.fastmail.com - Does exactly what it says on the tin

Re: [Geany-Users] How do I un-subscribe to this list?

Little Girl
Hey there,

dave boland wrote:

> There is no link in the body of the email, or any obvious way on
> the web page.  We are not using Geany for java, so there is no need
> to be part of the list.

at the bottom of any Geany email and see the final section at the
bottom of that page to unsubscribe.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.

Re: [Geany-Users] How do I un-subscribe to this list?

dave boland
Thanks Little Girl!

Dave,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016, at 11:00 AM, Little Girl wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> dave boland wrote:
>
> > There is no link in the body of the email, or any obvious way on
> > the web page.  We are not using Geany for java, so there is no need
> > to be part of the list.

> at the bottom of any Geany email and see the final section at the
> bottom of that page to unsubscribe.
>
> --
> Little Girl
>
> There is no spoon.