[Geany-Users] LLVM IR syntax highlightning

[Geany-Users] LLVM IR syntax highlightning

Alyson Deives
Hello everyone,
does someone know how to configure a syntax highlighting for llvm IR files?

thanks!

Alyson Deives Pereira
MSc Student, Computer Science
Distributed Systems Research Laboratory (LaPeSD)
Department of Informatics and Statistics (INE)
Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC)

Re: [Geany-Users] LLVM IR syntax highlightning

Lex Trotman
You need a Scintilla lexer that is compatible with LLVM IR.  AFAIK
there is no LLVM specific lexer, you might try making a custom
filetype (see the manual) that uses the assembler lexer with different
instructions, but I don't know how good it will be.