[Geany-Users] Perl 6 group comments

ToddAndMargo
Hi All,

I do adore the Geany editor for coding in Perl6,  but ... it
coughs on group comments  (and I do like to run on and
on and on ).

=begin Introduction
blah blah blah
=end Introduction

after the first "=" everything is blue and I lose my
fancy colors that tell me when I forget a quote,
closing brackets, semicolons, etc..

Anyone know a way to keep my group comments and
retain Geany's color coding?

Many thanks,
-T

Re: [Geany-Users] Perl 6 group comments

ToddAndMargo
On 02/24/2017 06:09 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I do adore the Geany editor for coding in Perl6,  but ... it
> coughs on group comments  (and I do like to run on and
> on and on ).
>
> =begin Introduction
> blah blah blah
> =end Introduction
>
> after the first "=" everything is blue and I lose my
> fancy colors that tell me when I forget a quote,
> closing brackets, semicolons, etc..
>
> Anyone know a way to keep my group comments and
> retain Geany's color coding?
>

> Many thanks,
> -T

I found a work around. I'd still like to know how
to fix the original problem

#`{} across multiple lines worked around the issue:

<code>
#!/usr/binperl6

#`{
run on and on and on