[Geany-Users] Problem with geany-plugins package on Fedora's Copr site

[Geany-Users] Problem with geany-plugins package on Fedora's Copr site

Russell Dickenson
As a Fedora user who is also an avid Geany fan, I was excited to see a plugin named "git-changebar" added in geany-plugins 1.26. In my daily work I work on files stored in git repositories and this feature would be a great benefit to me.

The problem is that although geany-plugins 1.26 has been packaged and is available from the Copr site [1], the "git-changebar" plugin is not included.

To where do you think I should direct this issue?

--

Russell

Re: [Geany-Users] Problem with geany-plugins package on Fedora's Copr site

Lex Trotman
Since the Geany project does not do any packaging itself you are
probably better to contact the packager directly (though they might
watch this ML too)