[Geany-Users] Q: Geany Bookmarks

Bernhard Kornberger
Hello,

In previous versions of Geany bookmarks where added by left-clicking
beside the line numbers and then a green cross appeared there. In my
current setup I can add bookmarks with CTRL-M but left-clicking next
to the line numbers makes a red diamond appear which obviously has
some different meaning (Debugger??). This behavior may be related to
the version of Geany or to my settings because I have recently set
up a new system. Any hints how to restore the old behavior?

Thank you, best
Bernhard

Re: [Geany-Users] Q: Geany Bookmarks

Lex Trotman
On 8 November 2016 at 22:20, Bernhard Kornberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In previous versions of Geany bookmarks where added by left-clicking
> beside the line numbers and then a green cross appeared there. In my
> current setup I can add bookmarks with CTRL-M but left-clicking next
> to the line numbers makes a red diamond appear which obviously has
> some different meaning (Debugger??). This behavior may be related to

Yes, I believe its a debugger breakpoint (red diamond == stop sign).
You would have to disable the debugger plugin to restore the original
feature since the same user interface action can't do two things.

> the version of Geany or to my settings because I have recently set
> up a new system. Any hints how to restore the old behavior?
>
> Thank you, best
> Bernhard

Re: [Geany-Users] Q: Geany Bookmarks

Bernhard Kornberger

Ah, the debugger is a plugin. Found. Thank you.

Best regards