[Geany-Users] Seting up Lahey Fortran F90

[Geany-Users] Seting up Lahey Fortran F90

Perez, Abel
Looking for an editor for Lahey F90 Fortran compiler and came across Geany. Has anyone set it up to use this compiler? Would appreciate any tip.s

Rgds,

Abel G. Perez
American Airlines
Operations Engineering

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer.

Re: [Geany-Users] Seting up Lahey Fortran F90

Lex Trotman
On 7 September 2016 at 04:42, Perez, Abel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Looking for an editor for Lahey F90 Fortran compiler and came across Geany. Has anyone set it up to use this compiler? Would appreciate any tip.s

I'm not sure what you mean by "support", but the manual explains how
you can set the build commands to run any tools.

> Rgds,
>
> Abel G. Perez
> American Airlines
> Operations Engineering
>

> NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer.

Re: [Geany-Users] Seting up Lahey Fortran F90

Perez, Abel
Just looking to see if anyone has done it and what switches they used.

Abel

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy® Note 4.

On 7 September 2016 at 04:42, Perez, Abel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Looking for an editor for Lahey F90 Fortran compiler and came across Geany. Has anyone set it up to use this compiler? Would appreciate any tip.s

I'm not sure what you mean by "support", but the manual explains how
you can set the build commands to run any tools.

> Rgds,
>
> Abel G. Perez
> American Airlines
> Operations Engineering
>

> NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer.

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your computer.

Re: [Geany-Users] Seting up Lahey Fortran F90

Lex Trotman
Ok, good luck :)