[Geany-Users] String freeze for Geany 1.30 -- Please translate!

[Geany-Users] String freeze for Geany 1.30 -- Please translate!

Frank Lanitz
Dear translators and friends of Geany,

Another few months went by and we are on the last steps for Geany
1.30. In preparation I've updated po-files for Geany core project
inside github repositories and asking you whether you could update
translations, review them or maybe add new languages.

I'd be very happy if you could send a patch, a pull request or single
file with translation to either the geany-i18n mailing list or direct
to me within the next week so we can include it to the next
release. Deadline will be 2017-03-04 24:00hCET.

To get most recent files you could just clone the repositories from
Geany: https://github.com/geany/geany

This can be done e.g. with

git clone https://github.com/geany/geany.git

You can find daily updated po files at http://i18n.geany.org too, which
includes some statistics.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to
translate same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me
for every question or if you like to start a new translation for an
unsupported language.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ping me directly via

IRC: geany @freenode
Jabber/XMPP: [hidden email]
or via Mail: look above or some of the mailing lists.

Thanks and happy translating
Frank

Re: [Geany-Users] [Geany-i18n] String freeze for Geany 1.30 -- Please translate!

Frank Lanitz
Hi,

This is a short reminder for finishing translations by 2017-03-04 so
together we can do the most awesome Geany release ever ;)

Cheers,
Frank