[Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

[Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

Justin Rittenhouse
Is it possible to disable the new dialog-boxes-are-tabs functionality?  Even better if it can be controlled per dialog box (find and replace vs preferences, for example).

--
Justin Rittenhouse
Senior Application Development Technician, Information Technology

208 Hesburgh Library
o: 574-631-3065

Re: [Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

Colomban Wendling

Le 14/03/2017 à 19:33, Justin Rittenhouse a écrit :
> Is it possible to disable the new dialog-boxes-are-tabs functionality?
> Even better if it can be controlled per dialog box (find and replace vs
> preferences, for example).

As Lex I don't understand what the issue is, but looking at
https://github.com/mate-desktop/atril/issues/246 you might be on OSX? If
that's the case, Jiří might be able to help better.

Cheers,
Colomban

Le 15/03/2017 à 12:43, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> As Lex I don't understand what the issue is, but looking at
> https://github.com/mate-desktop/atril/issues/246 […]

Oops, link fail.  I meant https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/1428 of
course.

Re: [Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

Justin Rittenhouse
First, I apologize for posting here and to Github and then dropping out of sight.  I'm doing this from work, and took some vacation last week, so I submitted the issue and promptly disappeared for a few days.

Issue 1428 is my issue, and is the primary reason I asked about this.  I'm attaching a screenshot of the new dialog appearance as of 1.30.  I do think this may be OS X specific, after updating my Windows machine and not seeing anything similar.  I don't currently have a linux machine running a GUI available (my Gentoo box is headless and I haven't installed any X libraries, so X forwarding is out), so I can't speak to that.

Justin

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 11.16.10 AM.png (200K) Download Attachment

Re: [Geany-Users] Toggle popup windows as tabs?

Lex Trotman
Ok, please keep the discussion in one place, say on the github issue.