[Geany-Users] autohide messages window

real bas
Anyone know how to autohide messages window when editor is focused?

Re: [Geany-Users] autohide messages window

Lex Trotman
On 15 December 2016 at 05:01, real bas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anyone know how to autohide messages window when editor is focused?

That is not possible, but there is a "toggle message window" action
that you can bind a key to (I use ALT-M) so you can close it when you
have finished using the message window contents.

Re: [Geany-Users] autohide messages window

real bas
Yes, I use this action my screen has low resolution and is sad having to use shortkey everytime to hide (messages windows occupy 30% of screen)

On 15 December 2016 at 05:01, real bas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anyone know how to autohide messages window when editor is focused?

That is not possible, but there is a "toggle message window" action
that you can bind a key to (I use ALT-M) so you can close it when you
have finished using the message window contents.

Re: [Geany-Users] autohide messages window

Pance Stojkovski
suggestion -- can you make Genie 'remember' the state of the window on exit. And then have the same state when you open it next time?

my 2c.

Pance

On 16 December 2016 at 04:07, Pance Stojkovski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> suggestion -- can you make Genie 'remember' the state of the window on exit.
> And then have the same state when you open it next time?

Geany already does this.