[Geany-Users] blurry font in the editor area

[Geany-Users] blurry font in the editor area

dorothy C
Hi there,

I just installed Geany in my mac. Everything works well till now, except I got a blurry font issue when I type my codes in the editor area.

Is there anybody could help me figure out this issue? Thanks,

Re: [Geany-Users] blurry font in the editor area

Jiří Techet
Hi,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 9:56 PM, dorothy C <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I just installed Geany in my mac. Everything works well till now, except I got a blurry font issue when I type my codes in the editor area.

Is there anybody could help me figure out this issue? Thanks,

strange, I haven't seen anything like that here. A few questions:

1. What font are you using and does changing it under Preferences->Interface->Editor font help?

2. Do you have a "retina" display or a non-retina one? (Both should work fine)

3. What OS X version are you using?

4. Are you using the Geany version from here http://download.geany.org/geany-1.26_osx.dmg or e.g. the homebrew or macports one? The one from Geany page is best supported.

Cheers,

Jiri