[Geany-Users] css syntax error checking

bendov
Are there any plugins that provide basic error reporting (line #, space,
specific or general error) for CSS?
Similar to what the Firefox addon Stylish provides?

It looks like phoning home has already come to the Chrome version of
Stylish, so I'm exploring options for an editor besides the one in
Stylish (and I need a LOT of error correction). :)

Thanks.

Re: [Geany-Users] css syntax error checking

Lex Trotman
http://plugins.geany.org/ is the plugins that are known about, what
other private ones out there only google knows.

On 21 July 2017 at 12:02,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are there any plugins that provide basic error reporting (line #, space,
> specific or general error) for CSS?
> Similar to what the Firefox addon Stylish provides?
>
> It looks like phoning home has already come to the Chrome version of
> Stylish, so I'm exploring options for an editor besides the one in Stylish
> (and I need a LOT of error correction). :)
>
> Thanks.

Re: [Geany-Users] css syntax error checking

Matthew Brush-2
On 2017-07-20 07:02 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Are there any plugins that provide basic error reporting (line #, space,
> specific or general error) for CSS?
> Similar to what the Firefox addon Stylish provides?

You should be able to setup your favourite CSS linter utility as a build
command in Geany. The user manual and wiki explains how to setup build
commands well, and a quick Google seems to suggest at least one or two
CSS linters exist.

Regards,
Matthew Brush