[Geany-Users] geany cursor/caret shape

Amir Teymuri
I have Geany installed via apt-get on debian 8. I want to set the caret shape to be a block, but i can't find any filetypes.common in my .config/geany/filedefs. How can i do this?
--
sent from debian

Re: [Geany-Users] geany cursor/caret shape

Matthew Brush-2
On 2016-05-03 01:47 AM, amir teymuri wrote:
> I have Geany installed via apt-get on debian 8. I want to set the caret
> shape to be a block, but i can't find any |filetypes.common| in my
> |.config/geany/filedefs|. How can i do this?

Tools->Configuration Files->filetypes.common

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

Re: [Geany-Users] geany cursor/caret shape

gustavo
On 05/03/2016 05:47 AM, amir teymuri wrote:
I have Geany installed via apt-get on debian 8. I want to set the caret shape to be a block, but i can't find any filetypes.common in my .config/geany/filedefs. How can i do this?
--
sent from debian

Try to use my geany folder(which is compressed with tar.gz on this message) just put it inside your .config directory.

geany.tar (77K) Download Attachment