[Geany-Users] running clojure programm in geany

[Geany-Users] running clojure programm in geany

Amir Teymuri
I am new to geany. I want to use geany for writing clojure since i read that clojure is now supported in geany. When i run the programm with F5 i get this message:

./geany_run_script.sh: 5: ./geany_run_script.sh: clj: not found

Has any one experinces setting up geany for using clojure?

sent from debian

Re: [Geany-Users] running clojure programm in geany

Lex Trotman
Unfortunately Clojure is inconsistent in the command it installs.

On OSX it installs a command called "clj" which is what Geany has been
configured to use (presumably whoever contributed the filetype used
OSX).

On Debian Clojure installs the "clojure" command instead of "clj".
Check that the command "clojure your_script.clj" works on the command
line then edit the command your Geany uses to change clj to clojure in
Menu->Build->Set Build Commands.